Thursday, November 1, 2012

GSpark Reviews: Technology for the Gospel

I admit that one concept I currently struggle with is using my computer time to further the work of the Church. However, once I start poking around and see what I can do, I see so many options! Mormon.org is definitely a good site I can get myself into; it means I can do missionary work from home a lot easier since people come asking questions about the church, and I can answer the questions much faster than I would if I were e-mailing someone. Family Search Indexing is another cool tool to use because I can put names from old papers into a database where they can be easily accessed for temple work. And those are just two ideas of things I could do on the computer! All I need now is the willingness to give them a try.

---------------

Gaaaah, once again, Pokemon has to wait until the weekend! But it's coming! Ohhh, it's so coming! =)

1 comment:

  1. Willingness usually goes with interest, and interest is something we can grow. It takes work but if we really took the time to know something, it's like planting a seed.

    ReplyDelete